CAMDEN ROCKS FESTIVAL LTD
If there’s anything you don’t understand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
How do we collect and use your data?
• If you sign up for our mailing list we will collect your name and email address. Through our third party mailing list host, we may also collect ‘behavioural data’ about whether you open our emails and click on them, which helps us to understand how successful (or not!) our mail out campaigns have been.
• If you apply to us for a complimentary carers ticket then we will collect your contact details and some personal health related data to verify your application. This information is securely deleted after the event date has passed.
• If you apply to us to volunteer at the festival then we will collect your contact details and some personal details regarding your previous volunteering experiences. This information is securely deleted after the event date has passed.
• If you apply to perform at the festival then we will collect your contact details and information regarding your band such as social media links, biography, artwork and anything else you choose to submit to us. We retain this information for our personal records, so that our booker can refer back to it if they have a performance slot they are looking to fill.
How do we share your data?
• We will on occasion share general “behavioural” and “demographic” data collected from analysis of our data base to event partners and advertisers to help us target appropriate advertising and event partners e.g. if an event partner is looking to work with a specific age group or gender, which our customer base covers.
• Your information will be retained by Camden Rocks Festival Ltd in the case of a change of ownership or directorship.
• Will we never pass on your email to a third party without your express prior permission.
How do we look after your data?
• To ensure that we safeguard and keep secure your information, we have internal security measures and processes in place to ensure your data is protected from unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
You have the right:
• To request a copy of information we hold about you
• Ask us to update the information we hold about you
• To ask us to delete the information we hold about you
• To ask us to restrict how we use the information we hold about you
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com at any time.