Please see below current positions available for Camden Rocks Festival.
If you don’t see a role that’s suitable for you, but think we need you and we just don’t know it yet? Drop us an email with your CV to email@example.com.
We take ongoing applications for: Street Team (Friday and Saturday evenings), Wristband Checkers, Artist Liaisons, Stage Managers, Office Juniors, Photographers, Videographers and general Event Production Staff.
We also take applications for volunteers here!
Junior – Mid-level Designer (Freelance)
Role: Junior – Mid-level Designer
Basis: Flexible (Project Basis, Part-time Freelancer)
Availability: Until June 2019 (Approx 4-6 hours a week although this may vary dependent on tasks week to week and increase when approaching the festival)
Rate: Dependent on Experience
Location: Our office is based centrally in Camden Town (London) but candidates would be able to work remotely
Company: Camden Rocks Festival Ltd
Camden Rocks Festival is an urban festival taking place in Camden Town, London over June 1st& 2nd2019. The festival features 400 of the best new and established artists in 20 legendary venues across two days in exuberant Camden Town!
Camden Rocks Festival is looking for a Freelance Junior – Mid-level Designer to join their small friendly team on a flexible / part-time basis to take on various design duties for the festival, including but not limited to:
- Updating and strengthening pre-existing festival assets
- Creating brand consistent artwork for print, online and outdoor advertising
- Updating the festival posters when new artists are announced
- Creating short gifs and videos / animations
- Compiling the festival programme for print
- Contributing creative ideas to better festival promotion
- Be able to work on a flexible basis (work could be done in evenings around a day time job, or flexibly around other part-time or freelance work). We estimate that requirements will be approximately 4 – 6 hours a week although this may vary from week to week, particularly when approaching the festival or surrounding festival announcements. Candidates must be able to be flexible to work to deadlines when required.
- Previous experience as a junior or mid-level designer
- Experienced producing artwork for print and online requirements
- Experienced user of Adobe Software including Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Experienced user of video editing and animation software (e.g. Adobe Premier, Aftereffects) sufficient to produce basic animations, gifs and video clips for use across online platforms
- Have a good eye for design, layout and typography
- Be able to work to and strengthen existing style guides
- Have attention to detail and be extremely thorough (this is very important)
- Have your own computer and be able to work remotely
- Have an interest in music, gigs, festivals and the current creative trends in the industry.
- Ideally have visited / be familiar with Camden Town and all it’s wonders!
- Please send your CV and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state the job you are applying for in your email